Hot Babes, Hot Chicks, Happy Friday (29 Pics)



   Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning. The Oxford English Dictionary says that scientific method is: "a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."

   Is anyone actually reading this??  No, I didn't think so.  I could have written the definition of scientific method and no one... What's that...?  I did write the definition of scientific method.  Oh, I got a little light headed while I was posting these pictures, I think I must have blacked out in the sun because I woke up all sweaty.  Anywho, enjoy your Friday, the weekend, and the knuckle children this boner amplifier will undoubtedly produce. 































1 comment: