Nothing but Questions

I don't really know why I'm writing about this but this question has popped into my mind from time to time.  Where is the Universe?  Spatially, everything is somewhere, this is a known fact.  To know where something is spatially requires referencing another location.   I'll give you some professional examples. That hot broad with the huge jacks that sunbaths topless on her deck and thinks no one can see her lives at the top of my street. Or, everyone knows the best Roscoes Chicken and Waffles is the ghetto one in West LA off of Pico.  Ask for Big Mamma she hooks it up!

Even when you use a map, finding a place is dependent on a direct or indirect reference to someplace else. Laying that ground work location can be easily grasped on the relatively small scale like an address or state.  However,  this raises the question what in fact do we know about location on an infinitely larger scale?  We are on planet Earth, Earth is the 3rd planet from our Sun, our Sun is in the Milky Way Galaxy, the Milky Way Galaxy is in the Universe, the Universe is...?   Where the fuck is the fucking Universe?  If everything is somewhere in relation to something else then how can you describe the Universe spatially?  Is it everywhere?  Is it no where?  Have I been smoking pot again? (No mom I don't smoke).

So many questions can be manifested from the above paragraphs.  Mainly, why the hell did I waste my time writing about this?  I hope you can come up with your own answers to the multitude of questions that human kind has been pawing at for thousands of years.  If you come up with anything good comment below, I'd like to hear about it.  Or you can go smoke pot and watch Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman.

Where am I,

.Stinky Britches.

No comments:

Post a Comment