The Dude Abides



The best fucking movie of all time, The Big Lebowski!!!  A 117 minute long orgasm of cinematic bliss.  Then again any movie that utilizes the word "Fuck" a whopping 260 times is destined for greatness.  For you math nerds that averages to about 2.22 "Fucks" per minute... Not too shabby.  It's Friday and I thought I would end the week with something special (and I didn't feel like writing that much).  Get your ass to a bowling alley and order about 10 White Russians from the bartender.   Or sit at home, put the dvd in and press play (I assume you already own this splendid film).  Then make up a huge batch of White Russians and see if you can last taking a sip every time they say "dude" or 'fuck".  My money says you end up vomiting White Russians 30 minutes into the movie.

Shut the fuck up Donny!!!  The rug really tied the room together. I can get you a fuckin' toe!  They're going to kill that poor woman.  Nice marmot.  The beaver picture.  You mean coitus?  Over the line!!! No body fucks with da Jesus! Eight year olds dude.

.Stinky Britches.



No comments:

Post a Comment