Stuff White People Like


Stuff White People Like
I know this isn't a very fresh site but it's fucking hilarious and I figured there might be a person or two out there that really isn't sure if they are "skin pigment impaired" such as myself.  Being a white person I was intrigued at how accurately Stuff White People Like really nailed down what I was into.  They have everything on there, here are a few.

Farmers Markets, Organic Food, Barack Obama, Asian Girls, Tea, Non-Profit Organizations, Having Black Friends, Yoga, Hating Their Parents, Micro brews, Wine, Marathons, 80's Night, Marijuana, The Daily Show, Apple Products, Sushi, Indie Music and Films, Whole Foods, Anything Vintage, Bicycles, Knowing What's Best For Poor People, Bob Marley, Frisbee Sports and many many more. 

It's like they know,
.Stinky Britches.




No comments:

Post a Comment